As recently announced, AAA Corporate Travel will become Purdue University’s full-service travel agency on Tuesday, September 20. While Concur remains the University’s preferred method of booking travel, AAA Corporate Travel will provide faculty, staff and students traveling on University business with comprehensive travel management and booking services. They can help you arrange and book flights, ground transportation, and hotel rooms.
Members of the campus community can also benefit from the following travel services as part of the partnership:
- 24/7 support – If travel is booked through Concur or over the phone with AAA Corporate Travel, Purdue travelers have access to free 24/7/365 emergency travel assistance. Charges will apply for non-emergency assistance after hours and during holidays.
- Competitive prices – Discounted rates negotiated by Purdue for airfare, hotel reservations and car rentals will be applied automatically.
- Airline tickets canceled– Airline tickets can be canceled through AAA Corporate Travel up to 11:00 p.m. the next business day after booking, thus avoiding costly change fees imposed by airlines.
- Risk management monitoring – Emergency alerts and notifications will be provided to University travelers on domestic and international flights.
- Accidental death insurance– $200,000 of free insurance is provided on every airline ticket.
- Discounted AAA Hoosier Motor Club Personal Membership – University employees are entitled to a 40% discount on the first year of personal AAA Classic membership. Benefits include towing and fuel delivery services, automotive locksmith reimbursement, 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, discounts on travel services and more. See additional information on the Purdue Travel website.
Non-employees who book travel arrangements through AAA Corporate Travel receive the same benefits as employees, but are not eligible for the discounted personal membership.
As an exception to the AAA Corporate Travel transition, the Purdue Athletics department will continue to use Anthony Travel for its travel needs.
More travel agency information will be updated soon on the Purdue Travel website.
Questions can be directed to Purdue Travel at 765-494-7354 or [email protected]