The new HPC1 bus service will operate for the City Women’s v Durham WFC match at Robins HPC this Sunday (September 26e, kick off at 12 p.m.).
The service connects with most First Bus routes across town and the “FirstDay” ticket means you can change buses without paying extra. Subsidized tickets offer roundtrip from just £ 1.80 per person.
ITINERARY DETAILS AND MAP
- Haymarket, stop B10 (near Primark, Broadmead)
- Parade de Saint Augustin, stop C7 (opposite the Hippodrome, city center)
- Ashton Bridge, ‘Winterstoke Road’ stop (near Ashton Gate) *
- Robins High Performance Center
* This stop is located on the bridge over the railroad tracks at the top of Winterstoke Road, near the junction with the A370.
- Buses will depart from The Haymarket at 10:50 am and 11:30 am
- Buses will stop at St Augustine’s Parade at around 10:53 and 11:33 a.m. and at Ashton Bridge at around 11 and 11:40 a.m.
- Travel time to HPC is approximately 15 minutes depending on traffic
- Buses will leave from the Robins HPC car park
- The first bus will leave around ten minutes after the full-time whistle once most supporters have left the stadium
- A second bus will leave approximately 30 minutes later
- The Ashton Bridge stop on the return trip will be at the Blackmoors Lane stop in Bower Ashton, just across the A370. Fans can use crossing points and subways to cross,
Ticket holders can purchase a parking space at the QEH Sports Ground, which adjoins the Robins High Performance Center.
Supporters are encouraged to pre-book as space is limited and this can be done through the Bristol Sport ticketing site for £ 3, while parking purchased on the day will cost £ 5.
Parking address: QEH Sports Ground, Failand, Bristol, BS8 3TN
Once parked, supporters will exit the QEH car park entrance gate, turning right and taking the path that brings supporters into the High Performance Center grounds.
Tickets are still available for purchase for Sunday’s game.