UEFA Champions League tickets and travel information.
Club Brugge versus Manchester City.
Tuesday 19e October 2021. Kick-off at 6:45 p.m. (local hour)
The Club received an allocation of 1,592 tickets priced at £ 47.
Unvaccinated travelers will not be able to travel to Belgium due to current travel restrictions. Fully vaccinated travelers (two weeks or more from the final dose) may find advice below:
Those who stay in Belgium for less than 48 hours must:
Those who stay in Belgium for less than 48 hours not need to quarantine or take COVID test prior to arrival.
Those who stay in Belgium for more than 48 hours must:
- Fill in a Belgian passenger tracking form within 48 hours before arrival in Belgium.
- Provide proof of a negative PCR test on arrival. This test must be taken no later than 72 hours before arrival in Belgium.
Those who stay in Belgium more than 48 hours with a negative test carried out no more than 72 hours before arrival not need to quarantine or take a test on arrival in Belgium.
Belgian authorities will accept the England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland versions of the NHS COVID Pass as proof of vaccination to allow entry into Belgium. These must include a verifiable QR code.
To return to England, supporters must:
- Book and pay for a Day 2 COVID test to take after you arrive in England.
- Complete a passenger tracing form within 48 hours of arrival in England.
- Take a COVID test in a private test provider no later than day 2 after arrival in England. Further details on test providers can be found here.
NHS tests cannot be used for pre-departure testing purposes before traveling to England, you cannot take an NHS test abroad with you for use before your return.
When you return, you don’t need to quarantine unless your test result is positive.
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT:
The official one-day travel package in association with Sportsworld is available to all eligible supporters and includes the following:
- Round-trip private charter flight from Manchester Airport to Bruges
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- ATOL Insurance
- Local guides and Club stewards
The package will be available from 9 a.m. on Tuesday 5e October and is priced at £ 329 per person. To book please Click here.
The following groups will receive an allowance of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and MCFC Supporters Club.
SALES QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.mancity.com or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1) ** by supporters meeting the following criteria.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season pass registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 20,000 ticket points or more – Tuesday 5 October at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season pass registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 15,000 ticket points or more – Tuesday 5eOctober at 11 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season pass registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 10,000 ticket points or more – Tuesday 5eOctober at 1 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 5,000 points or more – Tuesday 5 October at 3 p.m.
- Any Cityzen with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup program – Tuesday 5 October at 5 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 10,000 ticket points or more – Wednesday October 6 at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 8,000 ticket points or more – Wednesday October 6 at 11 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 6,000 points or more – Wednesday October 6 at 1 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 3,000 ticket points or more – Wednesday October 6 at 3 p.m.
- All Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription – Wednesday October 6 at 5 p.m.
If there are any tickets left; other sales criteria will be announced on the website.
Match tickets will be shipped as paper tickets.
Ticket points are no longer awarded for away games.
TICKETS FOR DISABLED SUPPORTERS – ONLINE
The Club received an allocation of 14 wheelchair spaces and 14 tickets for walking disabled supporters. Eligible disabled supporters will also receive a free personal assistant ticket.
- Wheelchair users – simply log into your online account, select the “wheelchair” section and you will be assigned the best available position
- Handicapped ambulant – once logged in to your account, select the block in which you wish to sit and the best available seats will be allocated to you
When purchasing online, select the quantity as one ticket, as this will also affect the personal assistant to the shopping cart. In the shopping cart, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.
If you have specific seating needs where you need to discuss what seats the opposing club may have allocated for easy access, please contact the Access team on +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2 , option 2) to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Tickets purchased over the phone will be subject to a booking fee of £ 2.50 per ticket. The telephone lines are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. Reservation fees may apply on all channels.
FORGOT YOUR ONLINE LOGIN?
Supporters purchasing online will need to have a valid email address already registered with the Club and a valid supporter number before they can log into their online account. If a supporter has forgotten their password, they will be able to request a new password which will be sent to their registered email address. You can also view your ticketing points online by logging in here, and by clicking on “My account”.
LINKING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Remember to link your friends and family before you buy. You can do this at any time. Why not connect online now and create your group now.
RESPECT THE BADGE
As goalkeepers of this great club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors not only of Manchester City but also of the city of Manchester. During your visit to the Jan Breydel stadium, please respect the stewards and the staff of the Club and we ask you:
- Stay in the seat you bought.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block walkways or walkways.
- No smoking.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to the Manchester City Football Club Limited 2021-22 away match terms and conditions of sale and the applicable opposing team ground rules. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7 days of the match, in accordance with our refund policy.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (Option 1). Otherwise, email us at [email protected]. You can also contact us through the Supporter Services Twitter account, @ManCityHelp.
We are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.